Dear Elign Patients,
We are pleased to announce that Elign Health Centre has started its reopening plan for all patient care as part of the BC government Phase 2 ‘Restart Plan’. This means Chiropractic care (including ICBC treatment plans, spinal corrective care plans, maintenance visits and spinal rehab); Laser Therapy (for sports injuries and orthopedic, neuro and soft tissue conditions); RMT services; and custom orthotic prescriptions can all resume.
We are keen to hear your stories from the past 10 weeks, your wins, your challenges, and your lessons learned. I am also proud to share the success of the entire Elign team during this time as we quickly adapted to safely provide emergency care and to implement advanced telehealth services to help many of you. The success of telehealth and telerehab, with their effectiveness and obvious convenience, along with extended insurance coverage now provided for these services, have all confirmed that we will continue to provide these services for many of you moving forward.
Now, with our collective success of flattening the curve, and summer fast approaching, this is shaping up to be the perfect time to refocus on feeling and functioning our very best again. As we re-open our clinic, the health and safety of all patients, staff and practitioners remains our top priority. New protocols are in place for patient visits in keeping with Provincial Health Authorities, our Professional Regulatory Bodies, and WSBC. You can expect to see new technology, equipment, and in-office procedures for your ease of mind and for treatment efficiency so we can minimize risk
while focusing on your healthcare. Some of these updates include:
1. NEW SIGNAGE: Please stop and read over important COVID-19 related information posted at the front door and at the front desk.
2. COVID-19 SCREENING: A quick questionnaire will be emailed to you to be completed before each appointment.
3. TOUCHLESS PAYMENT PROCESSING: No contact credit card payments and e-transfers are now the preferred payment types.
4. SPACED OUT APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING: We request that you come to your appointment alone unless it is necessary to have someone for support, and that you arrive at your appointed time.
5. CURBSIDE CHECK-IN: You can text or call from your car if you are early or late, and to minimize any wait time in the clinic.
6. NO READING MATERIAL OR TOYS: To reduce risk of germs you will not see certain items in the office, we will be asking everyone to wash hands upon arrival, and you will notice an even further commitment to regular cleaning, sterilizing, and disinfecting.
7. FACE MASKS: Practitioners and staff will be wearing face masks during close contact for treatment, and at this time, though not mandatory, we suggest all patients also wear masks during their treatment. Even if you can’t see it, we are still greeting you with the same warm smile.
We look forward to a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for you as you return to care.
Please call Roberto or Crystal at 604 293 2273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visits for any of our services or to purchase health products.
You may also fill out the contact form below to leave a message directly to our office.
Welcome back, we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Please Complete the Form Below:
© 2020 Elign Health Centre. All rights reserved.